Dave Peterson

Was it a dedicated toolbar? Or was it just icons on a builtin toolbar?

If it was a dedicated toolbar, you may get lucky and find it under:
Tools|customize|toolbars tab
(just not selected)

But if it was on a builtin toolbar (along with the file menu), then maybe you
reset your toolbar--also under:

Tools|customize|toolbars tab
selecting a toolbar and hitting the reset button.

If that's what happened, I think I might try to find the Fax addin/workbook that
added them to excel's toolbars or maybe reinstall the Fax software.

Maybe there's an option to install icons for MSOffice programs (or maybe not!).

Timsr wrote:

I had a Fax Icon on my toolbar and also on the file menu. All of a sudden it
is gone and I want it back. Where did it go?

--

Dave Peterson