Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default Yet another userform combobox question

It might be a good idea to avail yourself of the copius information available
in the VBA help files for ComboBox properties, such a Selected and ListIndex.
Many of the questions thay you have been posting are readily answered in
those files. I personally don't mind helping beginners to understand how the
code works, if I know for sure. But I have found the information in the help
files to be just as reliable as much of the information provided by this news
group.

"teepee" wrote:

Hi

Can anyone tell me how, when I select an option in a drop down menu in a
userform combobox, I can code it to shrink back down again once the
selection is made.

At the moment it just hangs there like a lemon until I click on it again