Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gordon Smith Gordon Smith is offline

Default Data Validation - List formatting

I have both the cell which has the validation/list and the list itself (all
entries) formatted as right justified. The cells which make up the list
look correct, the value placed in the referencing cell shows up correctly
once a value has been picked, but the dropdown itself has the values left
justified.

Thoughts?

Thanks

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote in message
Format the cell with the validation the same way

Peo Sjoblom

"Gordon Smith" wrote in message
The source for my list has a simple format (text alignment - right
justified). How can I keep that format active when using the data
validation dropdown?

Thanks,
Gordon