Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
blazingbadger blazingbadger is offline

Default Excel 2003 List with Frequency Count

I actually started with a basic spread sheet and then started playing
around with Microsoft's List tool I assumed list (maybe "designated"
list is a better term) would have more functionality.

What is the best way to enter my text data? Is there a way to create
a box at the top that I can type a piece of text into that will then
be compared and added/count updated to the list? Is some serious
VBAing the only way to do this? A little pop up text box would be
handy. Maybe I'm taking this too far, I don't have the time to jump
down a black hole after the perfect spreadsheet :)