Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Script - Create New Worksheet

Jeff

Browse through Ron de Bruin's Copy/Paste/Merge site for the appropriate code.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 16 May 2007 08:42:00 -0700, Jeff C
wrote:

Thank you for your help.
I am familiar with VBA to an extent however most of my experience if with
using MS Access. I am limited in my familiarity with Excel. I have produced
severall scripts automating some data import and export procedures into MS
Access.

I am using Excel from Offie Pro 2003. I want to copy a single sheet (the
only one that exists) from "New.xls" to an new worksheet in "Exisiting.xls".
This will give me Exisiting.xls with a tab for every day. It would be really
great if I could label the tab with the current date or rather with
yesterday's date.

New.xls is overwritten each morning with new data, I want to place the
script executing this copy to new sheet in different file in the task
scheduler so that it is automated every day after the "New.xls" file is
written to the drive.

I appreciate your time.