Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Francois via OfficeKB.com Francois via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Dates

Francois wrote:
I have a large order spreadsheet listing orders placed by customers. There
are three date columns. Column K is the date the customer would like the

[quoted text clipped - 12 lines]

Can I do this?

Conditional Format:-

In cell K1 (or whatever) enter Formula is =K1<=NOW()+14 set your
colour scheme
ALSO as condition 2 enter Formula is =K1<=NOW()+7 set different
colour scheme
ALSO as condition 3 enter Formula is =O1 <=NOW() set final
colour scheme

I haven't had time to test it , but you will get the drift (i hope) good
luck

As I posted this I thought that I might have the formulas 1,2,3 reversed

try doing it 3,2,1

Sorry