Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Micos3 Micos3 is offline

Default Excell to PDF File

I had tested suceffully Primo, smart pdfconvertor and pdf creator, but my
boss for a reason that i'm not aware want's a simple button to print, to be
mor easier.... (like it was hard...)
So once it is too far of my knowledge, i check here for items related to
this issue and find the page i said.
I tested the macro, checking all the warnings that are made in the page, and
it gave me error. i tryed to change variables, names, but it didn't worked.
So what more can i do?
Thanks

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

Why not just get one of the free ware pdf programs, for instance I use
Primo (do a Google search), that way you select it the way you select
another printer and it prints to a pdf file?

Peo Sjoblom

"Micos3" wrote in message
I found here a tip to this file http://www.excelguru.ca/node/21
I'm trying to put the code that is in the page working, i download the
file
that it required and i have excell 2003 and i've tryed changing many
things,
but i can't put it working. I'm VBA noob.
What can i do?
Thanks