Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Userform combobox question

Maybe you assigned the rowsource to the combobox.

You could either remove that assignment in the properties window for that
combobox (while you're in the VBE).

Or you could clean it up in code:

Add a single line right after the with statement:

With Me.ComboBox1
.RowSource = ""

teepee wrote:

In this case it's where I invoke the userform itself

Sub startt()
UserForm2.Show
End Sub

I get

run time error 70
permission denied

but it does launch if I take out

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()

Dim myRng As Range

With ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("graphs")
Set myRng = .Range("fa1:fb" & .Cells(.Rows.Count,
"A").End(xlUp).Row)
End With
With Me.ComboBox1
.ColumnCount = myRng.Columns.Count
.List = myRng.Value
.ColumnWidths = "33;0"
End With

Me.CommandButton18.Caption = "Cancel"
Me.CommandButton19.Caption = "Ok"

End Sub

and replace it with

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()

End Sub

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
It could be lots of things.

Can you be more specific about which line causes the error?

teepee wrote:

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
But I still have no idea what MP.CurrentPosition is. Until you share
that,
I'm
not sure how to help.

mp.currentposition won't have any impact on the rest of the code - I just
included it for completeness. The userform has an embedded media player
and
mp.currentposition = 10 would tell it to jump to 10 seconds into a video
or
audio.

--

Dave Peterson