Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming
teepee teepee is offline

Default Userform combobox question

In this case it's where I invoke the userform itself

Sub startt()
UserForm2.Show
End Sub

I get

run time error 70
permission denied

but it does launch if I take out

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()

Dim myRng As Range

With ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("graphs")
Set myRng = .Range("fa1:fb" & .Cells(.Rows.Count,
"A").End(xlUp).Row)
End With
With Me.ComboBox1
.ColumnCount = myRng.Columns.Count
.List = myRng.Value
.ColumnWidths = "33;0"
End With

Me.CommandButton18.Caption = "Cancel"
Me.CommandButton19.Caption = "Ok"

End Sub

and replace it with

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()

End Sub

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
It could be lots of things.

Can you be more specific about which line causes the error?

teepee wrote:

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
But I still have no idea what MP.CurrentPosition is. Until you share
that,
I'm
not sure how to help.

mp.currentposition won't have any impact on the rest of the code - I just
included it for completeness. The userform has an embedded media player
and
mp.currentposition = 10 would tell it to jump to 10 seconds into a video
or
audio.

--

Dave Peterson