Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Move data to new sheet - rename sheet based on criteria ?

Properly formatted dates in what column?
Is data sorted?
copy/paste sample layout.
etc.
Why not just use datafilterautofilter or a pivot table?

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey guys, any help is appreciated. Here is my situation: I have a
spreadsheet with over 4000 rows of data. The data has the month end
date in column A, but there is an arbitrary number of rows for each
month end. Is there a way to move the rows of data that all have the
same month end date to a new sheet named for the corresponding date.
As there are over 10 years of month end data, this is quite arduous
without a macro.