Fysh

Default Comparing charts dynamically

I created a worksheet to have 2 charts on them. The first uses information
from the main worksheet to pull in averages from 15 different worksheets. It
also has a combo box to select the item (column) they are trying to average
from 20 different columns. This one works fine. What I am trying to do with
the second chart is using a Name range select a worksheet using the same
column from the first combo box so the user can compare one specific area
versus overall averages. Here is the info I have for the first combo box and
chart so it can be updated.

XValues=OFFSET('CORP DATA'!$B$4,0,0,COUNTA('CORP DATA'!$B:$C)-1,2)
YValues=OFFSET('CORP DATA'!$D$4,0,Charts!$E$4-1,COUNTA('CORP
DATA'!$D:$D)-2,-1)
WhichAverage=OFFSET(Combined.xls!YValues,-1,0,1,1)

My question is how do I use a Name range of different worksheets to populate
the second chart using the info above?

In other words when I select a column from the first combo box it populates
the first chart. When I select a name from the second combo box I want to
use the info from the first and second to populate the second chart. I
realize I am asking a lot but is there anone who assist me on this or at
least point me in the right direction. Many thanks for any assistance.