Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] mansfieldtw@gmail.com is offline

Default Number of working days between 2 dates

So I've seen similar posts; however, no solutions to this problem.
Using the networkdays formula, I calculated the number of working days
between the due date and the completed date...

=NETWORKDAYS(K1,G1, 'Holiday Chart'!$A$2:$A$18)

where K1=Date Complete (5/1/07)
G1=Due Date (5/1/07)

I would think the result of the formula would = 0, since the due date
and date complete are the same. Instead, the result is 1. Any
suggestions how I can count the number of days in between the 2 dates
to reflect Days Early/Late? Thanks in advance for your help.

-T