Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] brett.kaplan@gmail.com is offline

Default CountIf - 2 Criteria

Nevermind, it works in separate tabs, but not if I choose a whole
column...

Thanks!

On May 14, 1:10 pm, wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for this. It works, but only if the range is on the same tab
as the calculation. Do you know if it should work if the range is on
a separate tab?

Thanks!

On May 14, 12:34 pm, JE McGimpsey wrote:

One way:

=SUMPRODUCT(--(I1:I1000="AB"),--(F1:F1000<""))

In article .com,

wrote:
Hey,

I've read some posts on 2 criteria for the countif/sumif functions,
but I can't seem to get it to work for me.

In one column (column I), I have 2 letter initials (AB, CD, EF,
etc.). In another column, (column F), there is either a date or it's
blank.

I want to count the number of times "AB" shows up in column I when
there is data in column F (ie, when column F is not empty).

How can I do this?

Thanks!

Brett- Hide quoted text -