Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AKphidelt AKphidelt is offline

Default Setting of input cells as blue font and formula cells as black fon

I'm not sure how to Conditionally Format this request without VBA. Someone
else might know though.

But if you highlight the Column(s) and press CTRL + G... and in that box
select the Formulas checkbox.... Then OK

This will highlight all the formulas and you can just change all their
colors at once. Using a macro you can do this whenever you want or if you are
familiar with VBA you can set it to a worksheet change event where it does it
automatically. I'd like to see if anybody else knows of a different way.

"Sunnyskies" wrote:

Afternoon,

Can you please tell me how to set up a default format setting where if user
inputs data in a cell the font is blue and if a formula is created then it
remains a black font?

The key element of the question is default setting.

Thanks