BuddyB

Followed the link, however, the macro in the example doesn't work on Excel XP
, which is what I'm running. Any other suggestions?

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

Custom lists are stored in the Windows registry. There's information in
the following MSKB article:

XL2000: How To Share a Custom AutoFill List
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=213796

BuddyB wrote:
I have a workbook that I have developed a set of custom list criteria.
However, this list was created on the home computer (faster). I run the
program mainly on the laptop.
My question is: when the program gets moved over to the laptop is there an
easy way (macro etc) to transfer the custom list over to the laptop at the
same time?

Thanks in advance

--
Debra Dalgleish