Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David M Hargrave David M Hargrave is offline

Default How do I turn cells to a 45-degree angle?

Following up a relatively old post:

That's fine, but is it possible to have angled text and a straight border?
I'm trying to create a two-line table, with v large fonts in Line 1 and
smaller text in Line 2. In past versions of Excel, I think I've been able to
have the angle/straight mix.

"Roger Govier" wrote:

Hi

Having rotated your text to 45 degrees, give the cells a Border and that
will be angled as well.

Regards

Roger Govier

WJason wrote:
I'm trying to rotate the cells (not just the text in the cells) to a
45-degree angle. I've done this in past versions of Excel, but I can't find
it in Excel XP (2003?)