Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier Roger Govier is offline

Default BUG? : data validation in-cell drop down list is not displaying

Hi

There is no bug that I am aware of.
Are you absolutely sure that the range you have given for the List, is
the range than contains the List values?

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Patachoup" wrote in message
Hello,

I use data validation tool the basic way, LIST setting as validation
criteria and SOURCE range in the same worksheet. I do not use any
static or
dynamic named ranges.

The problem is that no dropdown list is displaying anymore. I
correctly have
the data validation message in my cell in case I input wrong data
which is
not in my SOURCE range, but I do not see any more the drop down list
when I
select the cell...

Of course the IN CELL DROPDOWN option is ticked ! But it seems not to
work
anymore :(

It comes from this workbook only, because it works properly and as
usual in
a new one.

I compared the Options settings, view settings, tried to lock/unlock
all
cells and already restarted the CPU but nothing...I must have missed
something !

Please help ! Is it a known bug, or just an option to tick I missed ?

Thx