S.K.S.

Default How can I create a list that skips zero values?

I am trying to generate an "index" of sorts, for a series of spreadsheets.
This index is supposed to be a list of "hot items:" row entries for which the
user entered a one-word comment. Only about 10 percent of the rows have a
word in the "comment" column.

My formula for this index looks like this:

=IF(('Feb 05'!F2=0),goto 'Feb 05'!F3,('Feb 05'!F2))

(Where Feb 05 is the name of the first spreadsheet I need to index.)

"goto" is what I want the forumla to do: if the value in the "comment" cell
is null, then skip to the next row.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks.

-S.K.S.