Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Prasadkakarla Prasadkakarla is offline

Default Pivot Table (Lalit Sharma)

Sharma gi,

How much u know in excel. as per my experience Pivot table is one of best
option in Excel, you can sort the list, with the help of pivot table. you
can make the report
as per u r requiremtn. its very good option.

better u mail me i will give the proper details.
i can give u some links from there u can get video teaching abt pivot table
and other excel related opotions.

the following options are very useful in excel
PIVOT TABLE, V LOOK UP, VALIDATION, CONSOLIDATION, GOAL SEEK, SCENARIOS,
if u know well abt this option then u will be 80% perfect in excel, still
add-ins are there.
contact :

--
Name : K.Prasad
Inventory

"Lalit Sharma" wrote:

R/Sir,

What is a pivot table and what are it's uses in the MS-excel and what are
the benefits using pivot table in MS-excel.

I mean what is pivot table and why it is used in MS-Excel?

Please make me understand about this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Lalit Sharma