Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Thom Thom is offline

Default Spreadsheet Help

I need to create a spreadsheet for data in a monthly spreadsheet and have the
data calculated by name. for example in the sheet named 1st I have in column
a my name and in row 2 another name and so on with data in column 3, 4, 5,
and so on. at the end of the month I want to have a data sheet with a
collectiion of all the data. How do I send the name in sheet named 1st to
the Data sheet at the end ? and How do I list the names in the end data sheet
when it is possible that the names in column 1 could be different each day.

Sorry if this is a bit long I hope you understand what I want to do!

Any Help
--
Thom