Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR CLR is offline

Default Conditionally Hide Rows

If you are importing your data with MSQuery, then do it with a macro and
include the Filtering feature Dave described.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

" wrote:

On May 11, 9:03 am, Dave Peterson wrote:
How about just selecting that column and doing data|Filter|autofilter.

Then you can show cells not equal to 0.

wrote:

HI All,

How do I conditionally rows if a certain cell = 0? For example, if
any cell within range BA5:BA37 =0 then hide row. Any help will be
appreciated. Thanks.

James

--

Dave Peterson

Thanks for the help, but I've tried that and it does not refresh when
I import new data. I'm looking for something that updates when I
import new data. Thanks for you help so far.