Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default data series and axis labels

Fill your May to December cells with =NA(), rather than blank or zero, then
they won't show up as zeroes on the chart. If you don't want the N/A# to
show up on your sheet, you can hide them with conditional formatting (set
font colour the same as the background colour).
--
David Biddulph

"cdwinlib" wrote in message
I will try my best to ask this question in a way that makes sense-

I have a line chart showing monthly sales. My X axis is labeled Jan - Dec
and my data series is the sales by month. I have figures for Jan Feb Mar
and
Apr but since May - Dec are at $0 my chart currently shows a straight line
down from Apr to May.

Is it possible to stop the line at April yet keep the axis showing Jan -
Dec?

Thanks!