Bob Phillips

Pauline,

This doesn't sound right. Couple of questions.

How did you install CFPLus?

What Excel version are you using?

--

HTH

RP

"Pauline" wrote in message
Hey Bob,

I use drop down boxes. I find that the XLD Tools program will give the
correct conditional formatting but only 'at the time' that i process the
formatting request. It is not ongoing.

I use drop down boxes with colour differentiators. Lots of them (over the
10,000 amount actually) so i had to reduce the size of the spreadsheet to

see
if that would then still work. When i use the program it correctly

changes
the colour for the drop down boxes with a selection, if i then choose a

drop
down box it doesnt remember to change it. In fact it has no memory of the
conditional formatting at all (so if i want to set it up again i have to
start from scratch).

Cheers,

Pauline.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

"Pauline" wrote in message
Hey Julie,

Thanks for this. I tried the XLD Tools program however it only does

the
changes for what is currently displayed - if you change the contents

the
colour doesnt change as well.

What exactly do you mean by that statement. CFPlus works like (b ut for

more
conditions and more formats) regular CF.