Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
loudfish loudfish is offline

Default java to vba

On 10 May, 03:00, PST wrote:

and how do you know
And you've cross posted this in a SIX different groups.

You're not likely to get an answer to that one either. For a good
reason. If I tell you, you will then have the ability to disguise your
"multi-posting", and potentially waste people's valuable time
answering your questions twice. Which I can see HAS happened on your

And if you think I'm being harse, the feedback you're getting here
seems to be a bit more positive than the responses you've received
from fr.comp.lang.java

Remember you're relying on goodwill from people to answer your
questions, so think carefully. And maybe read the wikipedia entry on
Netiquette.

Andrew