Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
James Silverton James Silverton is offline

Default how can i change dollar sign to rupee sign in sales invoice

Toppers wrote on Thu, 10 May 2007 05:36:01 -0700:

T "vishal kohli" wrote:

?? Hi I am facing problem ,while making sales invoice i m
?? getting sign of Dollar. But i want it in indian currency.

T Excuse my ignorance but if you want Rp 1234 then look at
Format
T Cells=Currency==Indonesian which has the "Rp" symbol.

I don't think that will work, at least not with my version of
Excel 2002 since the path to Indonesian does not seem to be
present. However, the dollar sign in one of the standard Custom
formats could be replaced with Rp, AFAIK.

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations:
not.jim.silverton.at.comcast.not