Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kev Kev is offline

Default Simple one I hope????

I have an Excel Purchase order form with a drop down menu with 3 options -
Credit card
Account
Other
My problem is that when i look at a list of all the saved Purchase order
files i need the option to be able to sort them by those with C/C, Account or
Other.
I really thought that creating a custom Property and linking it to a cell on
sheet2 that is =C17 where the drop down menu is would sort this out.
When i chech the custom properties of the Purchase order files this seems to
be working.
My problem is i dont seem to be able to seperate the files into three
relevent groups.
Does any genius out there know of a way??
Eternally gratefull,
Kev