Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Texas Tonie[_2_] Texas Tonie[_2_] is offline

Default column size mis-match

Hello,

In 3 of my stacked-column charts, the display size of one or more of the
columns is smaller than the actual number it represents. When sliding my
mouse over the column, is says 1,000: when looking at the column size vs the
chart y-axis, is says 750. On another, it is 500 vs 250. In another chart,
the numbers 332 and 782 are displayed as zero. When I change one of the
numbers to 9999, is suddenly does display properly.

How is this possible?

A despairing texas Tonie!