Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
John John is offline

Default My own stock chart with open/close same level?

Well, I made my own candle chart so I could format the body with 3 different
colors... so I want to keep the candle in place. Did I miss understand you
that you were suggesting moving to a different style of graph?

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Try this approach instead:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...artTricks.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"John" wrote in message
I have made my own stock chart (or candle chart) with high,low,open
close...
When my open and close are at the same level... I just get a line for the
highs and lows but no "body" to my candle... how can I get some sort of
indication where the open and the close simotaneously happened?

Any thoughts are appreciated