Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
harvey harvey is offline

Default Hyperlink does not adjust or move as rows are added and deleted

I have an excel worksheet.

Sheet one acts as a table of contents.
Sheet two contains 8,000 rows of part numbers

I have set hyperlinks from sheet one to sheet two. In sheet one you click on
a prodcut category and it takes you to the start of that section on sheet
two.

As I add rows or delete rows in sheet two the hyperlink remains constant and
does not move. Thus the hyperlinks becomes inaccurate.

How do I make the hyperlink move/flaot with the cell as I add and delete
rows to sheet two.

My cell links for information flaot/automatically adjust just fine. Its just
the hyperlinks which never adjust.