Anthony

Default Macro - Too hard for me!!

Here is one for you experts - I am a novice

I want to add a macro to a worksheet that will print selected information
held on certain rows of the worksheet.
Once the 'button' has been selected a mesage box will pop up asking the user
to input which row number he/she wishes to print.
On input that number is matched to the corresponding row of the worksheet
and that row is copied (without any formula - just cell values) and pasted
into another worksheet where it is placed into other formats and printed.

Seems like a simple(!!) job - but far to difficult for me to programme

Can anybody offer some VB script??

Many thanks in advance

Anthony