Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Duke Carey Duke Carey is offline

Default excel 2007 formulas

On my install of 2007, the formula bar works just the same as it does in 2003.

Do you have "Show Formula Bar" unchecked in the Display options? Click on
the Office button, go to Excel Options, select Advanced, and scroll down to
Display

"Anvil22" wrote:

Niek,
That worked. But in 2007 isn't there a way to keep the formula in the fx
window when you hilight the cell containing the results as it did on 2003.

All the best,
Dick

"Niek Otten" wrote:

Hi Dick,

First re-enter the formula, as Bernard says. It's too late now to get it back via ESC

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel