Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Anvil22 Anvil22 is offline

Default excel 2007 formulas

Niek,
That worked. But in 2007 isn't there a way to keep the formula in the fx
window when you hilight the cell containing the results as it did on 2003.

All the best,
Dick

"Niek Otten" wrote:

Hi Dick,

First re-enter the formula, as Bernard says. It's too late now to get it back via ESC

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel