Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Sync Worksheets in Different Workbooks

Excel doesn't do this kind of stuff very well.

If you only had certain fields that you want brought back for known key values,
it can do that nicely--either =vlookup() or =index(match()).

FP Novice wrote:

Hello,

I created a copy of a worksheet in workbook A into workbook B. I would like
the worksheet that I copied into B to update whenever changes are made to the
original worksheet in A; i.e. sync the two worksheets that reside in
different workbooks.

Is this possible?

Thanks Todd

--