Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Teethless mama Teethless mama is offline

Default remove records when fields match in 2 worksheets??

Replace $R$2 with $R2 should do the trick

=COUNTIF(Sheet2!$D$2:$D$502,Sheet1!$R2)0

" wrote:

Dear Teethless,
Yes, I thought as much but when copying down, how do I get the $R$2 to
automatically change to $R$3, $R$4, etc (to $R$11173). i am a novice
with excel but my boss gave me this task and needs it done by end of
day today [ugh!]. I do appreciate all you help!!!
I know there are dups cause I have manually found some of them and
purposely left them in the sheet for checking my function.

=COUNTIF(Sheet2!$D$2:$D$502,Sheet1!$R$2)0

Case

On May 8, 8:02 pm, Teethless mama
wrote:
When you get FALSE it means you don't have a duplicated that email in Sheet 2
Copy your AP2 all the way down you will see some of the result are TRUE if
you think you might have some duplicated