Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tom Hutchins Tom Hutchins is offline

Default Attach a Spreadsheet File to a Cell in Another Spreadsheet

I don't think you can attach it to a cell, but you can keep it from moving by
right-clicking on the inserted workbook, then selecting Format object
Properties Don't move or size with cells.

Hope this helps,

Hutch

"roadkill" wrote:

I'd like to attach a spreadsheet to a cell in another spreadsheet. I've
tried Insert/Object and can get the spreadsheet file into the other
spreadsheet but see no way to actually attach it to a cell (so it won't move
around due to sorting or other changes).

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Will