Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mango mango is offline

Default SUM formulas exhibiting erratic behavior

I'm using Excel 2003, and have been making reports that use a lot of SUM and
SUM IF formulas. For some reason the formulas have stopped working, even
though when I click on the destination cell, the formula is correctly
expressed in the address bar. If I re-enter the formula, it does what it's
supposed to, but only that one time. If I come back and add or delete data in
the series, nothing changes in the destination cell. Some of these formulas
are simply adding numbers in a column, but some express results in graphs
that pull data from different worksheets.