Max

Sorry, am out of ideas ..
Hang around awhile for better insights from others
--
Rgds
Max
"Orangepegs" wrote in message
That is very impressive coding, and it does work. However, I was hoping

for
something a bit more two diminsional. I want it so when I make corrections

on
the first page, the cells shift up on the first page. The "edit, delete,
shift up" works fine, and that may be what I have to resort to. However, I

am
trying to create a spreadsheet for a complete computer novice, and that

may
be too many steps. If there is a function, code, or setting that could

make
that possible without getting too complicated in the dismount, that would

be
ideal. Any other ways to do this?