RagDyeR

I can scroll "smoothly" ... using my mouse!

*Clicking* the scroll wheel brings up a 4 headed arrow "thingy", where if I
move the mouse left or right or up or down, the sheet scrolls *smoothly* in
that direction, at a speed determined by the changing distance of the cursor
arrow's position from the center of the "thingy".

BUT ... It sounds like your post is aimed at the creator of Excel.

This is a peer to peer group, where few if any actual MS employees are wont
to be around.

RD

"blueboy" wrote in message
I want to be able to view my Excel file a certain way, but when I use the
scrollbar, it only lets me scroll based on the widths of the cells. I want
to be able to scroll smoothly. I want to be able to view partial cells,
without being forced to view the entire cell. If i want to have some border
cells surrounding the information of interest, it doesn;t let me partially
exclude them from view. Please fix this so that I can view my files the
way
I want to view them.