blueboy

Default I want to be able to scroll smoothly rather than one cell at a ti.

I want to be able to view my Excel file a certain way, but when I use the
scrollbar, it only lets me scroll based on the widths of the cells. I want
to be able to scroll smoothly. I want to be able to view partial cells,
without being forced to view the entire cell. If i want to have some border
cells surrounding the information of interest, it doesn;t let me partially
exclude them from view. Please fix this so that I can view my files the way
I want to view them.