Thank you very much for the help.it helped alot and Im almost
done...theres just one moer question. I have it so if I select from
the dtrop down menu something it comes up with the exact picture that I
want...that is done...now what I want to know is if that can be
repeated. For example: I want to have SKU#1--SKU#20 in the drop down
menu which I have now...for each selection that I choose the pic of
that item comes up..that is where I am now...howeever, what I want to
do is allow that if someone wants SKU1, SKU4, SKU7, etc...I can make 5
or 6 drop down menus on the same page, and the pic comes up for each of
them...any ideas other than writing a sheet for EACH of them?