Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
sifuentes sifuentes is offline

Default Lookup formula not evaluating correctly

I have a worksheet with 4 columns with IF formulas with column headings ABC
and D, then a column with a LOOKUP formula refering to a row vector spanning
A to D. The LOOKUP formula loos for a certain value on fields ABC and D, and
has to return the column heading. The LOOKUP formula is evaluating correctly
for fields BC and D, but for field A, it returns the heading of column D.
Does someone have any advice on this? I have tried the same setup on
different files, and I get the same problem.