Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Stan Brown Stan Brown is offline

Default File in 2007 form - need to get back to 2003 for...

Sun, 06 May 2007 22:08:27 -0500 from RHM :
I was trying the Beta Office 2007 and made the mistake of saving one of
you Excel file in the new 2007 form. I really need it back in the 2003 form.

Problem: due to a variety of issues, I de-installed the Beta version and
went back to 2003 but for got about the one file..

So; are there any utilities that anyone knows of the will convert this
file back two 2003 form??

Well, there's Excel 2007. :-)

The Excel 2007 help also mentioned some utility that lets Excel 2003
read Excel 2007 files. Do a search at Microsoft's site.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/