Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
/Torben, Denmark /Torben, Denmark is offline

Default "Excel cannot complete this task with available resources"

Every time I try to conduct a copy/cut/paste operation I get the error
message: "Excel cannot complete this task with available resources".
It started a few days ago in Excel XP
Then I downloaded office 2007 with exactly the same result.
The error occurs even with an empty workbook and also if I try to copy an
empty cell

And yes, I have all the service packs for Office XP. Yes, I have plenty of
free memory and free space on my hard disk!

The problem has been described earlier but with big or complex workbooks. So
far I have not seen any workable solution
/Torben, Denmark