Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Kitsune Kitsune is offline

Default Bevaior Chart Graph

I need urgent help for creating a graph for my research, I have been
collecting information on river otter's activities in a set amount of time,
and have a visually appealing spreedsheet. Ex:

(Timings) 1 2 3 4 5
Aggression B BC C B 2
Play C B C

Where the letters each individual otter and the 2 represents both
cooperating in the activity. I need to create a graph, any will do at this
point, with this information. I have tried several methods, & have problems
using text variables as well as keeping blank cells from attributing data. If
Excel isn't up to the task, I have access to any office program as well as in
depth knowledge of Excel, so don't hesitate with any suggestions. Thank you.