Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Moving data from master sheet to new sheets

Ryan,

Bernie! You are amazing, That is exactly what I was trying to
accomplish! Lunch is on me if you are ever in Vegas!

What a small world.... I'm actually planning on attending the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show in
Vegas this Monday through Thursday - but I have a full schedule of meetings, breakfasts, lunches,
and dinners... Thanks for the offer, and thanks for letting me know that the code worked for you

Bernie
MS Excel MVP