Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Billy Liddel Billy Liddel is offline

Default Problem with Text to Speak

Hi
I've never used this before, but typed some text in a few cells, clicked on
the View menu showed the text to speech toolbar and ran it OK.

Type Text to speech in the Help dialog box and view the ON-Line microsoft
file on trouble shooting. Good luck!

Regards
Peter

" wrote:

Hi:

I have a laptop that has it's sound working o.k....except that the
text
to speach feature of Excel doesn't work...I've tried looking to see if
it was muted which it wasn't....the volume settings are all the way
up....I've went back and forth between diff settings as well within
the
Win 2k control panel / text to speach feature....what else could I
do???

thanks in advanced for any response.

mc