Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default help

Without looking too closely, it appears that FINDNEXT (look in vba HELP for
an excellent example) would be better and you can just incorporate into a
for/next loop. Do it withOUT selections. Post back after you have tried
this.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Monty" wrote in message
I have the following VBA working on my excel spreadsheet which works fine.
However what I would like to do is download my daily excel sheet in
relation
to cheques cashed by the bank and just add that worksheet to my workbook.
What happens then is it just searches the first worksheet and not the
second
or third one. So presently I have to copy and paste the info on to the
first
sheet in order for the VBA to work, Does anyone have any suggestions.

Sub FindItAll()
Dim oSheet As Object
Dim Firstcell As Range
Dim NextCell As Range
Dim WhatToFind As Variant
WhatToFind = Application.InputBox("What are you looking for ?",
"Search", , 100, 100, , , 2)
If WhatToFind < "" And Not WhatToFind = False Then
For Each oSheet In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
oSheet.Activate
oSheet.[a1].Activate
Set Firstcell = Cells.Find(What:=WhatToFind, LookIn:=xlValues,
LookAt _
:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext,
MatchCase:=False)
If Not Firstcell Is Nothing Then
Firstcell.Activate
MsgBox ("Found " & Chr(34) & WhatToFind & Chr(34) & " in "
&
oSheet.Name & "!" & Firstcell.Address)
On Error Resume Next
While (Not NextCell Is Nothing) And (Not
NextCell.Address = Firstcell.Address)
Set NextCell = Cells.FindNext(After:=ActiveCell)
If Not NextCell.Address = Firstcell.Address Then
NextCell.Activate
MsgBox ("Found " & Chr(34) & WhatToFind & Chr(34) &
" in " & oSheet.Name & "!" & NextCell.Address)
End If
Wend
End If
Set NextCell = Nothing