Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
cot cot is offline

Default excel password cracker freeware

On May 2, 9:40 pm, JE McGimpsey wrote:
You can Google for free password crackers, but all that I've seen are
rather limited. The commercial site that I list on my web page has been
fairly successful, apparently. And it's fast.

OTOH, it would be difficult for me to give my credit card number to
someone who hacks passwords for a living.

OTTH, i don't know whether you are inclined towards providing a fake
number just for lafs.
(on the third hand)

In article ,

excel_learner wrote:
I also have tried the following websites

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html

"excel_learner" wrote:

Hi,
I have a file which is password protected. Is there a goodfreewarewhere I
can remove the password or recover the password?

Thx