Newbeetle

Default Can you stop charts from plotting logic statements as 0

I have plotted a graph from a 12 month data table, this table pulls in
information from other sheets. The idea is as the data is inputted as the
year goes along, the graph automaticaly draws. The problem I have is that as
there is a formula in the data cells pulling in the information, in say the
data the the following month hasnt been entered yet then the graph plots a 0.
I have used a logic statement where the cell returns a blank value but as
there is still the logic statement the graph still plots a value of 0, any
ideas?