juliek juliek is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy How do i set up my desktop computer to work from my laptop

Hi I am new to laptop computing I have a destop computer and a laptop both access the internet (cable blueyonder broadband ) via a linsky wireless connection set up in another room done to avoid using wires when moving the desktop computer into my sons room. How do I set up the computers to talk to each other so that I can tell my printer upstairs to print a document i have written on my laptop without joining via wires to the printer....Thanks in anticipation ..Juliek

Last edited by juliek : February 26th 05 at 10:42 AM